2 Day Introduction to Adobe InDesign Training Course £299 – NO VAT
- Small class size with a maximum of 5 people so you have plenty of one to one time with the trainer
- 3 months support for any queries you have after the InDesign Training Course
- Trainer with over 15 years experience using and teaching InDesign
- Course delivered in a relaxed, friendly and professional environment
- Unlimited hot and cold refreshments throughout each day
- Access to our Online InDesign Course video tutorials
- Printed course certificate for all delegates
Our introduction to Adobe InDesign training course will start with the absolute basics of the software, slowly building your knowledge up and introducing you to all the tools Adobe InDesign has to offer. After 2 days instructor led training with a maximum class size of 5 you will be confident to leave and begin to produce your own multiple page documents.
This course is also available on-site at your offices, please fill in our on-site training request form for a quotation.
Adobe InDesign is a versatile desktop publishing application that gives you pixel-perfect control over design and typography. Create elegant and engaging pages for print, tablets, and other screens. Easily adapt layouts to look great on a variety of page sizes, orientations, or devices.
What will I receive?
Upon completing the InDesign training course students will be able to import images and text to create dynamic multiple page documents, you will:
- Receive clear instructor led training Complete various excersises to give you confidence and knowledge of InDesign
- Produce and manage multiple page documents
- Export interactive PDF’s from your InDesign documents
- Receive 6 months email support from your trainer
Do I need previous knowledge?
There is no requirement to have used Adobe InDesign before the training begins, although previous knowledge of any Adobe Creative Suite software would be an advantage but by no means essential. A good working knowledge of either a MAC or Windows operation system is required, being able to handle basic file management and navigate/open files from a desktop computer.
Post Course Support
When attending a course at Creative Studios not only does everyone get unlimited refreshments each day but you will also leave with a printed course certificate, access to our members only online video tutorials and 6 months support from your tutor for any questions or queries you may have.
Where is the InDesign training course held?
Our Adobe InDesign training course is held in Derby, 2 miles from Derby train station and 10 minutes drive from junction 25 of the M1. Derby is in the East Midlands just 15 miles from Nottingham and 40 minutes from Leicester and 50 minutes from Birmingham, there is FREE allocated parking for everybody who attends our course, please see our COURSE VENUE page for more information and directions.
This course is also available as an Adobe InDesign Online Course
What do I need to bring?
You are not required to bring anything with you for our Adobe InDesign training course , all files and exercise materials will be provided, although if there is a specific reason you are learning Adobe InDesign please feel free to bring anything relevant with you that you would like to implement your new found skills on.
Your Trainer – Mark Williams
Mark is qualified with a Degree in Graphic Design from the University of Derby. With over 17 years experience working with and teaching Adobe products Mark has developed and delivered training courses to large and small businesses all over the UK.
You can connect with Mark on Linkedin