InDesign Interactive PDF Training Course
Would you like to create rich and engaging content within InDesign?
This advanced InDesign course builds on your previous knowledge of InDesign and shows you how to add rich interactive content that can be saved in either a .PDF or .swf format ready for use on the web/desktop.
Areas covered include
- Importing video and sound
- Creating interactive buttons
- Create built-in slideshows using Object States
- Adding functionality with Hyperlinks
- Navigation links & Cross Referencing
- Email Links & Bookmarks
- Slide Transitions
- Multiple choice questions
- Produce interactive PDF forms
- Previewing all content directly inside InDesign
There are also lots of of tips and tricks along the way to help you master all the interactive tools that InDesign has to make interactive PDFs.
At the end of the InDesign interactive PDF course, you will have enough knowledge to create dynamic and interactive InDesign content that your users can engage with and that can be used in multiple file formats.
What will I receive?
Upon completing the InDesign interactive training course, students will be able to create a wide range of multimedia that can be exported to either a PDF or swf file, also you will:
- Receive clear instructor led training
- Complete various exercises to give you confidence and knowledge of InDesigns interactive features
- Produce and manage multiple page interactive InDesign documents
- 3 months email support from your tutor
- Unlimited hot and cold refreshments throughout the day including a sandwich at lunch
Do I need previous knowledge?
Yes, you need to have either been on the InDesign Introduction course, or at least had some good hands on experience working inside the program, if you feel that you dont have enough knowledge click here to view our inDesign Bootcamp course.
Where is the InDesign interactive training course held?
Our Adobe InDesign interactive training course is held in Derby, 2 miles from Derby train station and 10 minutes drive from junction 25 of the M1. Derby is in the East Midlands just 15 miles from Nottingham and 40 minutes from Leicester and 50 minutes from Birmingham, there is FREE allocated parking for everybody who attends our course, please see our COURSE VENUE page for more information and directions.
What do I need to bring?
You are not required to bring anything with you for our advanced Adobe InDesign interactive PDF training course, all files and exercise materials will be provided, although if there is a specific reason you are learning the interactive features of InDesign please feel free to bring anything relevant with you that you would like to implement your new found skills on.
Your Trainer – Mark Williams
Mark is qualified with a Degree in Graphic Design from the University of Derby. With over 17 years experience working with and teaching Adobe products Mark has developed and delivered training courses to large and small businesses all over the UK.
You can connect with Mark on Linkedin Here.